Last Modified: October 8, 2022
Your privacy is important to Kylie Cosmetics and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Kylie Cosmetics is a wellbeing beauty brand specializing in cosmetic and skincare products which are cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben and sulfate free and suitable for all skin types. This website, www.kyliecosmetics.com/en-us, is operated by Coty operations b.v. (“Kylie Cosmetics”, “we” or “us”) located at buitenveldertselaan 5, 1082 va amsterdam netherlands
What are cookies and similar technologies?
Cookies, are small data files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website or application. When you return to the website, or another website that recognizes that cookie, the cookie is sent to that site to enhance your experience by remembering your preferences, providing tailored advertising, helping you navigate more efficiently or keeping you logged in. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The Kylie Cosmetics website may use similar technologies to cookies, including pixel tags, mobile device identifiers, web beacons and server logs to understand how you are using our website and provide adverts tailored to you and your interests. These technologies often take the form of a small, transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email. They work with cookies and capture data like your IP address, when you viewed the page or email and what device you were using. Where we use web beacons in the emails we send to you, these are used to enable us to assess the level of engagement our emails receive by measuring information such as the delivery rates, open rates and click through rates which our emails achieve.
What types of cookies does Kylie Cosmetics use?
There are different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- understand the behavior of users to the Kylie Cosmetics website;
- track which parts of the Kylie Cosmetics website people have visited;
- understand the profile of the users of the Kylie Cosmetics website;
- make our Kylie Cosmetics website as convenient and personal as possible, for example by keeping you signed in;
- measure the effectiveness of our online advertising or how often our content is viewed;
- determine which email messages were opened, whether you clicked on any links and interacted with the content and to optimize your email experience;
- analyze your information including your location, products and/or services requested, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our wider customer base for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans, to improve our services and products, the Kylie Cosmetics website and content. We may also aggregate and de-identify your information to create customer segments and share with our licensees and partners.
It is possible that our use of certain cookies and the cookies-related information we share with our service providers and business partners may be viewed as a sale under California law. You can opt out of and turn off all cookies that are not strictly necessary for the site to function by following the instructions in the section below (“How to manage your cookie preferences and opt out of cookies”).
How to manage your cookies preferences and opt out of cookies?
We have set out below the ways you can manage your cookie preferences and opt out of cookies on your browser and your mobile device.
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies and similar technologies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair some features and/or services on our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable. Additionally, added functionality which is provided by personalization technologies will likely not work - impairing our ability to provide content or products which are most relevant to you.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.
Cookies Preference Center
You can accept or reject all cookies that are not strictly necessary for the site to function by clicking here “.” and to otherwise manage your cookie settings.
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, blocking all third party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. However, please be aware that when you disable cookies, some features and services on the Kylie Cosmetics website may not function properly and may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-EU
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Clear+Recent+History
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Opera - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your machine and automatically deleting any persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish your browsing session.
To clear cookies that have previously been placed on your browser, you should select the option to clear your browsing history and ensure that the option to delete or clear cookies is included when you do so.
By setting your email account to display emails as text only, you may be able to prevent the use of some web beacons, however please be aware that our emails won’t look as pretty and some functionality may be disabled. Please consult the "Help" section of your email client for more information. Alternatively, you can remove yourself completely from our mailing list by going to the bottom of any email from us and clicking on the relevant 'unsubscribe' link in the emails you receive or by contacting us using the details found in the section “How do I contact Kylie Cosmetics?”.
Does this Policy ever change?
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will obtain your consent to any material Policy changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws. The date of the most recent version of this Policy will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. For example, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page or by sending the new Policy to you via email, where appropriate.
How do I contact Kylie Cosmetics?
If you have any questions regarding our Policy or how we handle your information, please contact us either:
- Via email at email@example.com and/or
- Via postal mail at Coty operations b.v., buitenveldertselaan 5, 1082 va amsterdam netherlands
URL Link: https://kyliejennercosmetics.eu/pages/cookie-policy